Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In The Which I Reveal Another Deep Dark Secret

I just found out I like golf.

Seriously. I know that's kind of freaky, but I just spent the past two days at the driving range, and I hit five in a row today. I think I actually enjoyed it too!

Here's the rundown of what else I did this week:
sauna, massages (2), eating (soooooo much foooood), eating, eating, quartet concerts (2), eating, cocktail parties, golf cart driving (those are now right up there with canoes on my favorite transportation list), sitting in the sun, swimming in the pool, networking, schmoozing.

On top of it all, I spent the week with lovely people who are crazy wealthy and also incredibly down to earth. They truly believe in investing in the arts, and they went out of their way to make sure my quartet had a wonderful and relaxing time.

Mission soooooo accomplished.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Wait, wait! Tell them I'm an artist! Quick! Find out if they want to buy my art! QUICK!