Thursday, March 5, 2009

Because That's Just The Way I Am

Hey everyone! Just another little shout out from DC. What did I do the instant I got off the bus, you ask? What else... I went to the International Spy Museum. Don't pretend you're surprised.

It was actually better than I thought it might be. I learned a lot about spies throughout history, the modern collection of intelligence, and many interesting facts about espionage.

Oh yeah, and I climbed through ceiling ducts, learned how to bug buildings (I have since learned some interesting things in Alexis's apartment), and checked out James Bond's first Aston Martin. Awesome. Hint: some of this information may make it into next week's HOW TO. Anyway, on that suspensful note, I'm going to go now. Er. Bye? Um. Have a good week? Awkward. Boxen.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I loved the international spy museum! It was pretty new the year that I lived out there. I remember being a little miffed that it was, like, the only museum that actually charged admission, but I also remember it being a LOT of fun. Hope you're enjoying D.C.!

Jessica said...

BOXEN!!! YES!! :O)

Darina said...

I loved that museum, too bad it wasn't free! I would totally go there again, except it was a bit anti-Russian. But I left my passport at home that day! ;-)

Darina said...

That's an awesome museum!