Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduation

So, the past two weeks have been pretty important. For one thing, I graduated from Juilliard. For another, I moved away from NYC. Big doin's that I thought I'd tell you about, my dear blogees.

My parents and I took a road trip upstate (that is everywhere in New York besides NYC, for you non-yorkies out there) for graduation, hitting places like Scranton, the Finger Lakes, Seneca Falls and the Women's Hall of Fame, Auburn and the Harriet Tubman house, taking a barge through a loch on the Eerie Canal, important sites of my church's history in Palmyra, and riding the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls. It was a lot of fun, and it held some unexpected pleasures, like getting to see my bff Jessica in PA. Here are some of the highlights:



















3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for pictures!! Too bad we forgot to take some :(.... especially with our yummy desserts and chocolate.

megan said...

m^2 here. The blue poncho pic is my fav. You are the TRUE maid of the mist...or should I say mmmaid of the mmmist?

Unknown said...

AWesomE! I can't believe you are done at Juliard! It feels like yesterday you announced you were going there! I am so proud of you, lady! Love you!