Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Transitions

I've left NYC now, moving on to a new phase of life. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't sad, but I am excited about my upcoming Colorado adventures. Since this blog has been mainly about my crazy New York life, though, I feel the need to wrap it up this summer with more posts about my favorite big city. So, here's a picture of the Indian restaurant my friends and I went to for my going-away party:

It was tough to get a really good shot of the place, but imagine all those chili peppers lit up and all the lights you can see spanning the entire length of the restaurant. Pretty crazy. In fact, if you look up the restaurant, the banner reads, "Panna II- where chili peppers meet Christmas lights!" But that is not all. When you get to the place, there are three Indian restaurants right in a row, and each one has a man outside trying to convince you to come to his. I'm fairly sure they share a kitchen, but it gives rise to some hilarious hijinx none-the-less. All in all, it was a good time, and the food was delicious. Should you find yourself in the NYC area, I would whole-heartedly recommend it.

No comments: