Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For You Who Have Grilled Me About My Absence

Sorry I've been absent from writing lately. You see I've been in a real pickle, moving across the country. Traffic jams, airport flight deLays, and hot dog! The chips have been down. I have been playing ant to my nieces, which just fried me. But now that I've arrived in Utah, I've mustard up the energy to ketchup on my blogging once again. It should be a real picnic. But don't worry... I'm not going to get all campy on you. Well, maybe just a little. Anyway, that's the dill.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That was amazing!! Man, you are so punny.

Katherine said...

That was TERRIBLE! Wow. I never knew your diabolical skills extended to torture-by-pun. ;) A very good skill to have!!

P.S. Um, when are you coming back to Michigan? We miss you here.