Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weird Things I've Seen Lately

So, tonight I went out to eat with my friend, Kim. It was overall a pretty awesome meal. TMI alert: Afterwards, my friend went to use the loo. And this is what she found:


So weird. I mean, it's pretty generally accepted that women flock to bathrooms in groups, but this is just ridiculous. There cannot be any satisfactory explanation for this.


And here, on the right, we have the "Mooflower." Yep, that's a representation of the famous pilgrim ship growing out the back of a...cow. At Plimoth Plantation. For reals. But it has me thinking, what a wonderful world we live in that there is a Mooflower!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Wow, the double toilet is just sick and wrong. I love the Mooflower. ;)

Katherine said...

I love the way you put it: "There cannot be any satisfactory explanation for this." HA! Very, very true, though!! Gross.
I sure do love that Mooflower, too! Those were some good times!