Monday, April 20, 2009

Spoooooky

That's what my phone is. It has recently taken to lighting up randomly, switching willy nilly between speaker phone and regular, running down the battery faster than you can say "running down the battery" (which admittedly would be cool if we were on ships), and laughing at me behind my back. I don't have proof of the last one, but I know it's happening.

In other words, please don't take offense if I don't answer my phone in the next week or so. I'll call you back!

2 comments:

Erin Mason said...

Hah! Your blog has now been infiltrated my FAMILY.... That's right Meg, I now know that you have a blog for your quartet and a personal blog. Will follow from now on!

Love you! - Jon

MMMegan said...

You found me. Yep, this is my blog about nothing... a tribute to my Seinfeldy life here in NYC.