Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hi Everybody! In case you haven't heard from the rest of the worldwide web, my quartet has some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that our colleague, Xian Meng, is leaving us to pursue other interests. We will miss him terribly, but we wish him all the best. The good news is that Michelle Lie will be joining us as the Tesla Quartet's new second violinist in May, 2011. We're so excited to have her join us here, as she's a wonderful musician. If you'd like to know more about her, you can head on over to teslaquartet.blogspot.com. Anyway, it's been an exhaustive process trying to find someone new, but we feel like we've scored big time, so thanks for all your support during the last few months! Here's to the future!

1 comment:

~ Malissa ~ said...

When I saw the headline, I waited with anticipation...."MEGAN'S ENGAGED!! Wait, she's not?? Booo!" :-)

That's both sad and exciting for your quartet! Hey, do you all ever perform in Utah? I really want to hear you all perform while I am out here. If I need to, I will travel to hear!