Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Can Study In My Sleep

That's right folks! After twenty-some-odd years of education, I have at last learned the art of sleep study. I fell asleep studying my notes two nights ago, preparing for a test yesterday morning, and I spent the whole night thinking about aspects of Mozart's Piano Concerto in A, Beethoven's "Pathetique" Sonata, and John Gay's The Beggar's Opera. I went flashcard by flashcard in my dreams, and when I woke up I picked right back up where I left off.

This could come in handy.

Here's hoping my new brain powers extend to important life decisions. Wouldn't it be great if I could get ready for the day in my sleep, prepare meals, and travel? I would be so much better rested.

What would you like to be able to do in your sleep?

2 comments:

Erin Mason said...

Ha ha! Yet another Megamaso Super Power! You are infinitely talented :)

PS - As for what I wish I could get done in my sleep - I would pick laundry. Or maybe going for a pediatric check-up with all three kids in tow.

Elizabeth Downie said...

I'd love to be able to sleep DOUBLE in my sleep! :) After 4 hours of sleep, it'd be awesome if it felt like 8.